Bernd Schmid led a three day workshop on Leadership Coaching and Organization Development at the Nibanna Institute for Organisational Development.
The workshop's focus was on helping each participant understand how to pursue professional excellence in the organizational field. Dr. Bernd Schmid has many years of experience as a learning specialist in an organizational context and will present Dialogic Organization Development during the three day workshop.
The workshop covered the following topics:
- The art of connecting an individual's self-development with their professional career and organizational performance.
- New systemic concepts and how they change professional identity.
- Leadership Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Coaching approaches to Organization Development and Change
- Coaching and learning in organizations
- "Coaches are Decathletes" – the art of integrating knowledge of many disciplines for professional and Organization Development
Dialogic Organization Development (DOD)
- The workshop will use classical concepts and tools from a DOD mindset
- Understanding companies as social systems and as a place for cultural encounters
- Arranging dialogic approaches on responsibilities for performance and human wellbeing
Success factors in DOD